Ramadan Kareem everyone! I can’t believe we are 10 days into this blessed month! I thought what better way to ease us into the next few weeks of Ramadan than sharing with you a recipe of this Sunnah drink which is definitely a forgotten Sunnah in these times!
Nabeeth is a Sunnah drink which is so easy to make yet it’s tasty delish, its healthy, has Shifa (cure) from many ailments and full of nutritional benefits. Let’s revive the Sunnah and gain the extra Baraqah by drinking this amazing Nabith in this blessed month!
Benefits of Nabeedh
- Strengthens the body
- Removes stomach acidity
- Improves digestion
- Is a Cure from health problems
- Boosts your energy
- Strengthens the memory
- Provides body with iron, potassium & fibre
- Nabeedh made with 7 ajwah dates protects one from poison & black magic on the day it is consumed.
- Benefits patients of Arthritis
- Great for Iftar & Suhoor
NAbith Must be drank within 2 days or a max of 3 days.
Before making this Recipe, there are a few things to note. Nabeedh needs to be consumed within 2-3 days. After this it will start to ferment which is the beginning process of alcohol. This is haraam (forbidden).
- 5 dates (double it up if you want to make more and if you want it sweeter)
- 500ml water
- Wash and De-seed the Dates
- Place the Dates in water to soak in the fridge in a small jug overnight.
- This is how the dates will look over the hours while it's soaking!
- The next day, remove the dates and pour them into a glass and enjoy!
Tag us at @halalfoosgastro on Instagram in your pictures so we can re-share!